Monday, January 12, 2015

Because I'm a Mom

Because I'm a Mom...

...I now see my mom as super woman
...my life has a perfect purpose
...hearing I am a great mother is the best compliment anyone could give me
...I now see pregnancy as absolutely beautiful (I used to see it as trashy...?)
...I cry at the drop of a hat 
...smelling like diapers & spit up IS my perfume
...getting myself ready is not really an option
...pacifiers save my life everyday
...5 of the same picture is never enough
...sleep is a luxury, not a necessity
...kissing Stratton a million times a day is not enough
...breast milk is the most important liquid I have ever came across
...I can stare at a sleeping baby for hours
...I am now a morning person (forced to be)
...I get more excited about buying baby clothes than buying clothes for myself
...seeing Stratton smile makes my heart smile
...I have the hardest but most rewarding job
...my heart has never felt so full


No comments:

Post a Comment